Sunday, May 29, 2011

Naninas In The Park



All reception halls are NOT the same! Naninas In The Park, located in Belleville New Jersey is one of my favorite.  It’s like the slipper slipping on to Cinderella’s foot.





It started with first playing cocktail hour in the entrance.  Debbie played their gorgeous Yamaha grand piano and I played sax.  The natural reverb in the entrance is like a dream come true.  Then Debbie and I had a chance to eat the food..mamma mia.  The Risotto has to be the best around.



We brought our full show; The DJ Alive and Plasma Package to this event.  You feel like you are in a palace.  It sounds great, looks great, the staff is phenomenal and I am getting goosebumps just thinking about going back.  Nice Job Naninas In The Park.


Did I mention, when they set up their dessert room, I felt like I was at Willie Wonka’s chocolate factory.  All I have to say is.... wow.  New Jersey's DJ Top Pick!

John Peterson of New Jersey's DJ
Contact Us For a QUOTE
D'Amico Entertainment
emorysfall@gmail.com
www.newjerseysdj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment