Friday, May 20, 2011

New Jerseys DJ at Crystal Point Yacht Club

New Jerseys DJ at Crystal Point Yacht Club

Where else should you have a wedding in July? The Crystal Point Yacht Club sits right on the bay . Oh It was still really hot, but the breeze blowing in from the bay certainly helped keep us comfortable.

This time, we were on one of the smaller rooms but it was still gorgeous.  The large windows gave all of us a great view of the bay and all of the big yachts.  You could just tell the guests were excited to go to a wedding reception at this place.

Bonnie was in charge of the room the day we were there.  She is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with.

There really isn’t anything that I would rate poorly about the Crystal Point Yacht Club.  The staff was great, the food was terrific, and the dance floor was packed. 

Oh just on a side note, and my associates laugh at me for this, but in regard to the food, I do this thing with a fork with MEAT that determines if it is good or not so good.  If I can cut the the meat with the side of the fork, be it chicken or beef, it is usually excellent.  I was doubly pleased because Bonnie gave us a piece of chicken and beef and my fork easily cut through both.  Nice Work Crystal Point Yacht Club!

John Peterson of New Jersey's DJ
D'Amico Entertainment
emorysfall@gmail.com
www.newjerseysdj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment