Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Sheraton Parsippany



Our experience at the Sheraton Parsippany Hotel was pretty extravagant.   The room we entertained in was a bit on the small side and the florescent lights really made the room bright.  The staff was very responsive to guests and it seemed that everyone at the event had a great time towards the end of the night.  There was another huge banquet room nextdoor to ours and that room looked extraordinary.  If I were to book a room at the Sheraton Parsippany, I want that room!


The Sheraton Parsippany Hotel often hosts multiple events at the same time which can be a little confusing for guests and the entertainment due to the sheer size of the place. Finding the cocktail hour room was a little confusing even for us.  I had to ask 2 staff members where the room was.  The room was not bad.  It had a nice K. Kawai Piano Black Baby Grand, slightly out of tune though.  We provided some live entertainment and it sounded really flat as our sound dropped as guests began conversing.  I don't know if all the rooms have the same acoustics, but it's not a great room for live entertainment.


The Sheraton Parsippany Hotel provided a buffet for dinner.  I am a huge fan of buffets.  I have eaten hundreds and hundreds of top quality meals at the best reception halls in New Jersey and I am hardly ever impressed.  Buffets always seem to impress me even if the selection is limited.  I will never forget the Sheraton Parsippany Hotel for one reason..... Bow Tie Pasta served with a tomato and vodka sauce.  It was out of this world phenomenal.  The other food selections were just ok, but the pasta blew my mind.  That's what I love about buffets.  The guests are bound to find something they like!


Cleon did a great job making sure the guests were taken care of and treated the entertainment like royalty.  Linda, one of the staff helping bar tend also treated the guests and us like gold.  Thanks guys for making the night smooth for us and the guests.

John Peterson of New Jersey's DJ
D'Amico Entertainment
emorysfall@gmail.com
www.newjerseysdj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment